Course Certification (fees not our scope):
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the Bookkeeping and Payroll Management course by online.
- 100 CPD hours / points
- Accredited by Step Ahead CPD Qualifications
- Module 1: Basic Bookkeeping Skills
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilize the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
- Module 2: Achieve and Record Management
- Define records and archives
- Analyze records in context
- Classify records
- Understand different systems
- Maintain and convert records
- Module 3: Budgets and Financial Reports
- Identify financial terminology
- Understand financial statements
- Identify how to analyze financial statements
- Understand budgets
- How to make budgeting easy
- Understand advanced forecasting techniques
- Understand how to manage the budget
- Identify How to make smart purchasing decisions
- Identify the legal aspects of finances
- Module 4: Payroll Management & Sage Payroll Management System
- Payroll Management
- Negative and Positive Payroll
- Types of Payroll System
- Outsource Payroll process
- In-House computerized Payroll process
- In-House manual payroll system
- H M R C
- Overview of the General Payroll Process
- Set up new employees
- Collect time card information
- Verify time card information
- Summarize wages due
- Enter employee changes
- Calculate applicable taxes
- PAYROLL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Overview of Sage
- Key features of Sage Payroll
- Benefits of Sage
- Sage Module details
- Module 5: Creative Problem Solving
- Understand problems and the creative problem solving process
- Identify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem solving
- Identify the importance of defining a problem correctly
- Identify and use four different problem definition tools
- Write concrete problem statements
- Use basic brainstorming tools to generate ideas for solutions
- Use idea generating tools, such as affinity diagrams, word chaining, the box method, the six thinking hats, and the blink method
- Evaluate potential solutions against criteria, including cost/benefit analysis and group voting
- Module 6: Crisis Management
- Understand the myths behind workplace violence
- Define escalation and identify examples
- Learn concerning behaviors
- Know what a trigger is and how that can escalate
- Understand the proper response to an event
- Module 7: Critical Thinking
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilize non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognize what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend problem solving abilities
- Module 8: Managing Personal Finances
- Understand your personal expenses
- Know the benefits of making a budget
- Set financial goals
- Develop good spending habits
- Learn how to pay off debt
- Learn how to effectively make a budget
- Module 9: Measuring Results
- Understand Kolb’s learning styles and learning cycle
- Understand Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
- Be familiar with many types of evaluation tools, including goal setting, tests, reactionary sheets, interviews, observations, hip-pocket assessments, skill assessments, and learning journals
- Understand when to use each type of evaluation tool
- Be able to perform a needs assessment
- Know how to write learning objectives and link them to evaluation
- Be able to write an evaluation plan to evaluate learning at each stage of the training and far beyond
- Know how to identify the costs, benefits, and return on investment of training
- Be familiar with the parts of a business case
- Module 10: Risk Assessment and Management
- Identify hazards and risks
- Update control measures
- Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Identify risk management techniques
- Outline a disaster recovery plan
- Communicate to the organization
- After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice Test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the Test a third time at no extra cost. Your Test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
- Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice Test - Unlimited attempts).
- All Test (s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Course Certification (fees not our scope):
- Upon successfully passing the Course, Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
- Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
- Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges: local £9 & International £ 14