TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The students are obliqued to pay the registered course. Course fee payment is fully refundable if the scheduled course is cancelled by TRUE NORTH TRAINING CENTER (TNTC) or Course Provider.
2. Once a course has started, no refunds can be made, and students are not allowed to transfer courses.
3. The full amount of the course is due and payable if the student decided to drop or discontinue attending the course.
4. A minimum initial down payment of QAR 500 registration fee is required at the time of the registration. This guarantees student enrolment as first come first serve basis is applied due to limited class volume.
5. For courses that needs full payment, Section 4 of this terms and conditions will not apply.
6. For bank transfer please deposit to:
Account: True North Training Center
Account No: 4810064570001
Bank: Commercial Bank
Branch: Wakra Avenue Corp
SWIFT Code: CBQAQAQA
7. For qualified refunds of payment, the student agreed that refunds will be 45 days after the written intent from the student was received by TRUE NORTH TRAINING CENTER (TNTC) representative.
8. The certification shall be released upon completion of the entire course and full payment of course fees.
9. TRUE NORTH TRAINING CENTER (TNTC) reserves the right to change the course schedules, limit class size or cancel courses if necessary.