- Price : 500 QAR
- Study method : Online, self-paced
- Duration : 26 Hours
- Access to content : 1 Year
- Qualification : No formal qualification
- CPD : 20 CPD hours / points
- Additional info
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
Note: Course features may change without prior notice.
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- 25+ lessons across 13 hours of content, which can be completed at your own pace
- Video and text materials, practice exercises and test questions to aid your learning
- Go from basic understanding of Health Care to the almost expert level
- Ideal for anyone who wants to learn about Health care and is interested to working in Health Care Management or relevant industry.
- Support from our experienced instructor and customer support team.
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
- Health Care Management
- Introduction to Health Care Management
- Management: Definition, Functions, And Competencies
- Management Positions: The Control in The Organizational Hierarchy
- Role of The Health Care Manager
- Establishing and Maintaining Organizational Culture
- Ensuring High Performance
- Leadership Development and Succession Planning
- Innovation, Change Management and Health Care Policy
- The UK Health Systems
- Introduction to the UK Health Systems
- Changes Since Devolution
- Lessons and Opportunities
- Personal Health Care
- The Nature and Cause of Disease
- Colon Cleansing
- Diet and Nutrition
- Vitamins and Other Food Supplements
- Mental Health Care
- Mental Health Basics
- Are you Resilient?
- Take Good Care of Yourself
- Healthy Relationships
- Risk Factors
- When Do You Need to See a Professional?
- Elderly Care
- Introduction To Guide To Dealing And Caring Elderly
- Caring For Elderly Parents or Relatives While Keeping Your Money
- How To Handle Bad Behaviour Problems By Elderly Parents
- Effective Caring For Your Elderly Relative’s: Home Help
- Going To A Better Place
- Listening To Your Parents Even Now
- Way To Improve Quality Of Life For Your Senior
- The Basics Of Caring For The Elderly: Pressure Sores
- The Golden Rule Of Caring For The Elderly Revealed!
- The Greatest Loss Of Them All
- Watching Your Step: Avoiding And Dealing With Falls Whilst Caring For The Elderly
- Caring For The Elderly- A Stressful Job
- 4 Most Common Ailments Affecting The Elderly
- Top Outdoor Elderly Activities
- Safeguarding The Health Of The Elderly
- Taking Care Of Yourself As Well As The Elderly: Vacation And Respite
- The Caregiver’s Enemy No.1
- Child Health Care
- Introduction to child health
- Care of the new born
- Congenital abnormalities
- Normal growth and development
- Nutrition and nutritional
- Control of diarrhea disease
- Vaccine preventable diseases
- Common genetic problems of children
Certification (Not our scope)
- Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99
Note: Fees may change without prior notice.
- There is no particular entry requirement.
The courses may be UK CPD and/or ABC Awards/TQUK Certified:
- The CPD Certification Service, UK https://cpduk.co.uk/
- Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) www.tquk.org
- ABC Awards www.abcawards.co.uk
Note: Due to higher demands, the particular level might be sold out. So, please grab the promotional package available to us now.