Note: Course features may change over time.
- Introduction to Basic Functions
- Current and Future Roles of Pharmacy Technicians
- Entry into the Profession and Job Description
- The History of Pharmacology
- Service Skills Required for a Pharmacy Technician
- Preparing and Assembling Prescription Items
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Customer Skills
- Promoting Health and Safety
- To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Pharmacy Assistant Training Course, the Course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
- Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the Course.
Certificate (fees not our scope):
- Upon completion of the course learners will be awarded with the Oplex Careers CPD certificate. The Certificate of Achievement will provide proof that you have studied the Course and will contain your grade and classification level.
- This certificate will be produced in PDF format, hard copies of the certificate will be available at an additional fee of £9.99.
- This Course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the Course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Pharmacy Assistant Training Course.
The online Pharmacy Assistant Training Course requires 90 hours to complete the Course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this Course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the Course during this period.
- When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
- As part of the Pharmacy Assistant Training Course you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the Course.
- There are no entry requirements necessary to join this Course from Oplex Careers. Everyone is welcome to enrol on this online Course and we wish you success in your studies.