By using ProFM credential, facility managers can add value to their organization by improving building performance, cutting costs, and developing their staff in the following ways:
1. Increase energy efficiency: ProFM credential holders are knowledgeable in energy conservation techniques, such as increasing insulation, installing efficient lighting fixtures, and optimizing HVAC systems, to help reduce energy costs.
2. Manage costs: ProFM credential holders are trained in cost management techniques, such as analyzing and monitoring building expenses, finding ways to reduce costs, and tracking asset depreciation.
3. Develop staff: ProFM credential holders are knowledgeable in training techniques, such as developing an effective onboarding process, creating a professional development plan, and setting performance goals.
4. Improve safety: ProFM credential holders are knowledgeable in safety protocols and can help create a safe and healthy environment for staff and visitors.
5. Enhance customer service: ProFM credential holders are knowledgeable in customer service techniques, such as creating a customer-centric environment, developing customer service policies, and finding ways to improve customer satisfaction.